- CAMBRIDGE is a modern large glass teapot with stainless steel infuser and clear glass lid
- Handmade, heatproof borosilicate glass, will never stain or cloud
- Laser-cut stainless steel infuser with micro mesh holes
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended to prolong the teapots life
- Capacity of 2 liters / 68 fl. oz., makes up to 6-8 cups of tea
- Extra-long infuser allows you to make only a half pot if desired
- For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need
A Large teapot with a contemporary twist
The CAMBRIDGE is a high-quality large teapot (glass, with stainless steel infuser) from GROSCHE. The glass body gives it a classic look while the stainless steel gives it a contemporary twist. The CAMBRIDGE effortlessly blends beautiful design with high-quality materials and perfect functionality. The CAMBRIDGE has a large capacity of 2 litres / 68 Fl. oz. and makes four to eight cups of tea at a time.
The CAMBRIDGE is a large teapot made of heatproof borosilicate glass. It can easily withstand boiling water and will never go cloudy even after years of use. Unlike fragile glass infuser, the stainless steel infuser of the CAMBRIDGE teapot will never break. Its ultra-fine micro pores let your loose-leaf tea infuser effortlessly while keeping even the smallest tea particles in the strainer.
Easy to use, easy to clean
The CAMBRIDGE is very easy and convenient to use. The large glass handle and non-drip spout make it easy to pour accurately. You can place the glass teapot in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing it after use with some soapy water to avoid accidental breakage. Never use harsh metallic scouring pads or metal spoons in a glass teapot.